Product Name Pterostilbene
CAS No 537-42-8
Color White powder
Pterostilbene is found in almonds, various Vaccinium berries, grape leaves and vines and blueberries. While resveratrol is under research for its potential properties from consuming wine and other foods or beverages, pterostilbene is also found in wine although it is not as well researched as its analogue.
Pterostilbene is a stilbenoid chemically related to resveratrol. In plants, it serves a defensive phytoalexin role. The possible biological effects of pterostilbene are being examined in basic research involving laboratory models of several disorders, including age-related cognitive decline.
1. Pterostilbene has the function of anti-cancer.
2. Pterostilbene can prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
3. Pterostilbene can quench free radical, has antioxidant, and anti-aging effect.
4. Pterostilbene can treat mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
5. Pterostilbene can treat diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
Have questions about our products and services?
Let us help. Call us at one of the numbers provided or send us an E-mail by click " Inquire Now"!
Cell/what's app/skype/dingtalk: +86-17717633275